- DOGS AND CATS
Upon arrival at the ports of entry at Airport or Seaport, documents to be presented to the Veterinary Quarantine Personnel:
1. Import Permits - Priorly issued by the Bureau of Animal Industry, Department of Agriculture, Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines.
Fax No. (632) 9282743 or 9200815 or 9266866
Tel. No. (632) 9254343 or 9200815 or 9203906
2. Animal Health Certificate - duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate General, Macau SAR.
PROCEDURE IN APPLYING FOR IMPORT PERMITS
- Write the Director of Bureau of Animal Industry (above address) for issuance of Import Permit. In the application letter, indicate the number of animals to be imported, the sex, age and breed; and also the possible date of arrival, mode of transport - aircraft / flight number. (To apply online for an import permit for pet dogs and cats, please visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture, www.da.gov.ph )
- Upon receipt of the application, the BAI will process and issue the Import Permit and immediately send the same to the applicant by mail or by facsimile.
- Payment of Import Permit Issuance Fee of P100.00 and Quarantine Inspection Fee or Landing Permit Fee of P250.00 will be made to the Quarantine Office upon arrival at port of entry. (Fee are subject to change without prior notice)
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR PETS ORIGINATING IN MACAU SAR
- HEALTH CERTIFICATE FOR PETS - issued by the Veterinary Officer of the INSTITUTO PARA OS ASSUNTOS CIVICOS E MUNICIPALS certifying the health worthiness of the animals which includes vaccination.
Address: INSTITUTO PARA OS ASSUNTOS CIVICO E MUNICIPALS
Edificio Fortune Tower
1 Andar, Avenida Ouvidor Arriaga
Tel: 5986816 Fax: 5986898
AUTHENTICATION PROCEDURE OF THE ANIMAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE WITH THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE
- Bring the Original Animal Health Certificate for Pets together with photocopies.
- Fee : MOP$ 220.00
- Processing period : 2 (two) working days